When you are choosing a company to handle your ready-to-drink (RTD) product bottling and co-packing needs, the type of facility you select is of the utmost importance. Not only should you choose a facility that is FDA Registered, but you should look for an SQF facility, as well.
An SQF, or Safe Quality Food, facility has even stricter standards than those outlined by other industry quality control organizations. SQF is the only program that is recognized by the Global Food Safety Initiative, and it provides controls for quality and safety, while many other certifications only focus on safety.
Southeast Bottling & Beverage is proud to be a Level III SQF facility, as well as FDA Registered, HEPA Filtration Certified, Organic Certified, Kosher Certified and more. We provide comprehensive bottling and co-packing services for marketers of sports drinks, flavored water, juice and teas, as well as marketers for liquid dietary supplements and other RTD products.
Our SQF facility features the following and more:
- Unique filling rooms perfect for expertly bottling RTD products for juice and tea manufacturers, along with flavored water manufacturers and many others
- 40,000 gallons of tank capacity to quickly and easily handle large production runs
- On-site refrigerated storage for the safe storage of cold ingredients
- Air-conditioned warehouse to protect ingredients from other components and/or finished goods
- A separate pharmacy that is enclosed with HEPA filtration and used for measuring out ingredients and protecting ingredient integrity
- 2 liquid filling lines, including a high speed rotary line and high speed monoblock, to better serve a broad range of manufacturer types
We gladly serve marketers from across the country so contact Southeast Bottling & Beverage today for more information about our best-in-class service offering or additional details about the equipment used in our SQF facility. We look forward to serving you!