Bottle Packaging for Florida, New Jersey, New York, Georgia, Texas & Beyond
Leave the bottling and co-packing to the experts at Southeast Bottling & Beverage. We’re the company with the industry experience and state of the art facility that beverage companies trust and rely on to handle all of their needs – from filling and labeling to bottle packaging and everything in between.
Southeast Bottling & Beverage is different from typical bottling and labeling companies. First, our 76,000 square foot building is newly built to Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) regulations. These regulations ensure that bottle packaging requirements are always met for the entire bottling process of liquid dietary supplements and functional beverages at our facility.
In addition, our bottling equipment and packaging technology is not old and dated like is the case at many bottling and labeling companies. Our facility and equipment are new and feature the following and more:
- Multiple tanks with 31,000 gallon total capacity offering run size flexibility
- Refrigerated storage on-site
- Five HEPA Filtration Certified filling rooms that reduce the risk of cross contamination
- Hi Speed Rotary Line with 8 oz. to 64 oz. filling capacity, bottle air rinse and more
- Dedicated Shot Line for 2 oz. to 6 oz. hot fill or flash pasteurization/ cold fill
- Dedicated Water Line perfect with bottle inversion, case packaging and more
The flexibility that we offer customers in Florida, New Jersey, New York, Georgia, Texas and beyond is one of the other advantages of partnering with us for your bottling and bottle packaging services. We offer flexible pack out options including bottle packaging of 6, 12, 18 and 24 bottles. Our Trial Run/Pilot Program offers the flexibility to bottle, label and package small quantity runs of your product for market testing, samples, trade shows, product validation and/or limited distribution for a flat fee. Contact a Southeast Bottling & Beverage specialist today to learn more about any of our turnkey bottling services or bottling packaging options or to request a quote.